UNIT 23.2 Use of Zinc Finger Nuclease Technology to Knock Out Efflux Transporters in C2BBe1 Cells
Published Online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Toxicology
How to Cite
Pratt, J., Venkatraman, N., Brinker, A., Xiao, Y., Blasberg, J., Thompson, D. C. and Bourner, M. 2012. Use of Zinc Finger Nuclease Technology to Knock Out Efflux Transporters in C2BBe1 Cells. Current Protocols in Toxicology. 52:23.2:23.2.1–23.2.22.
- Published Online: 1 MAY 2012
- Published Print: MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!