UNIT 23.3 Renal Transporters in Drug Disposition, Drug-Drug Interactions, and Nephrotoxicity
Published Online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Toxicology
How to Cite
Feng, B., El-Kattan, A. F. and Radi, Z. A. 2012. Renal Transporters in Drug Disposition, Drug-Drug Interactions, and Nephrotoxicity. Current Protocols in Toxicology. 53:23.3:23.3.1–23.3.15.
- Published Online: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!