UNIT 7.2 Determining the Identity and Purity of Recombinant Proteins by UV Absorption Spectroscopy
Published Online: 1 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2003 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Protein Science
How to Cite
Mach, H., Middaugh, C. R. and Denslow, N. 2001. Determining the Identity and Purity of Recombinant Proteins by UV Absorption Spectroscopy. Current Protocols in Protein Science. 1:7.2:7.2.1–7.2.21.
- Published Online: 1 MAY 2001
- Published Print: SEP 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!