UNIT 17.17 Pulsed EPR Distance Measurements in Soluble Proteins by Site-Directed Spin Labeling (SDSL)
Published Online: 5 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Protein Science
How to Cite
de Vera, I. M. S., Blackburn, M. E., Galiano, L. and Fanucci, G. E. 2013. Pulsed EPR Distance Measurements in Soluble Proteins by Site-Directed Spin Labeling (SDSL). Current Protocols in Protein Science. 74:17.17:17.17.1–17.17.29.
- Published Online: 5 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!