UNIT 21.11 Over-Expression and Purification of Active Serine Proteases and Their Variants from Escherichia coli Inclusion Bodies
Published Online: 1 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2003 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Protein Science
How to Cite
Parry, M. A. A. 2002. Over-Expression and Purification of Active Serine Proteases and Their Variants from Escherichia coli Inclusion Bodies. Current Protocols in Protein Science. 27:21.11:21.11.1–21.11.19.
- Published Online: 1 MAY 2002
- Published Print: MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!