UNIT 29.4 Purification of the Human G Protein−Coupled Receptor Adenosine A2aR in a Stable and Functional Form Expressed in Pichia pastoris
Published Online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Protein Science
How to Cite
Singh, S., Zhang, M., Bertheleme, N., Strange, P. G. and Byrne, B. 2012. Purification of the Human G Protein−Coupled Receptor Adenosine A2aR in a Stable and Functional Form Expressed in Pichia pastoris. Current Protocols in Protein Science. 29:29.4:29.4.1–29.4.17.
- Published Online: 1 FEB 2012
- Published Print: FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!