UNIT 5.1 Models of Cardiovascular Disease: Measurement of Arrhythmogenic/Antiarrhythmic Activity in the Guinea Pig and Antihypertensive Activity in the Conscious Rat
Published Online: 1 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2003 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Pharmacology
How to Cite
Lacroix, P. and Guillaume, P. 2001. Models of Cardiovascular Disease: Measurement of Arrhythmogenic/Antiarrhythmic Activity in the Guinea Pig and Antihypertensive Activity in the Conscious Rat. Current Protocols in Pharmacology. 00:5.1:5.1.1–5.1.9.
- Published Online: 1 MAY 2001
- Published Print: MAR 1998
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (01 MAR 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!