UNIT 5.4 Models of Inflammation: Carrageenan- or Complete Freund's Adjuvant (CFA)–Induced Edema and Hypersensitivity in the Rat
Published Online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Pharmacology
How to Cite
Fehrenbacher, J. C., Vasko, M. R. and Duarte, D. B. 2012. Models of Inflammation: Carrageenan- or Complete Freund's Adjuvant (CFA)–Induced Edema and Hypersensitivity in the Rat. Current Protocols in Pharmacology. 56:5.4:5.4.1–5.4.4.
- Published Online: 1 MAR 2012
- Published Print: MAR 2012
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (01 SEP 2015)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!