UNIT 5.8 Models of Affective Illness: Forced Swimming and Tail Suspension Tests in Rodents
Published Online: 1 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2003 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Pharmacology
How to Cite
Porsolt, R. D., Brossard, G., Hautbois, C. and Roux, S. 2001. Models of Affective Illness: Forced Swimming and Tail Suspension Tests in Rodents. Current Protocols in Pharmacology. 5:5.8.
- Published Online: 1 MAY 2001
- Published Print: SEP 2000
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (01 JUN 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!