UNIT 5.39 Measurement and Characterization of Energy Expenditure as a Tool in the Development of Drugs for Metabolic Diseases, such as Obesity and Diabetes
Published Online: 1 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Pharmacology
How to Cite
Alberts, P., Johansson, B. G. and McArthur, R. A. 2005. Measurement and Characterization of Energy Expenditure as a Tool in the Development of Drugs for Metabolic Diseases, such as Obesity and Diabetes. Current Protocols in Pharmacology. 28:5.39:5.39.1–5.39.15.
- Published Online: 1 APR 2005
- Published Print: MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!