UNIT 5.53 Models of Cardiovascular Disease: Measurement of Antihypertensive Activity in the Conscious Rat (SHR, DOCA-Salt, and Goldblatt Hypertension Models)
Published Online: 1 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Pharmacology
How to Cite
Guillaume, P., Provost, D., Legrand, P., Godes, M. and Lacroix, P. 2009. Models of Cardiovascular Disease: Measurement of Antihypertensive Activity in the Conscious Rat (SHR, DOCA-Salt, and Goldblatt Hypertension Models). Current Protocols in Pharmacology. 44:5.53:5.53.1–5.53.15.
- Published Online: 1 MAR 2009
- Published Print: MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!