UNIT 10.15 Whole-Cell Configuration of the Patch-Clamp Technique in the hERG Channel Assay to Predict the Ability of a Compound to Prolong QT Interval
Published Online: 1 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Pharmacology
How to Cite
Goineau, S., Legrand, C. and Froget, G. 2012. Whole-Cell Configuration of the Patch-Clamp Technique in the hERG Channel Assay to Predict the Ability of a Compound to Prolong QT Interval. Current Protocols in Pharmacology. 57:10.15:10.15.1–10.15.14.
- Published Online: 1 JUN 2012
- Published Print: JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!