UNIT 13A.8 Static Biofilm Cultures of Gram-Positive Pathogens Grown in a Microtiter Format Used for Anti-Biofilm Drug Discovery
Published Online: 1 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Pharmacology
How to Cite
Kwasny, S. M. and Opperman, T. J. 2010. Static Biofilm Cultures of Gram-Positive Pathogens Grown in a Microtiter Format Used for Anti-Biofilm Drug Discovery. Current Protocols in Pharmacology. 50:A:13A.8:13A.8.1–13A.8.23.
- Published Online: 1 SEP 2010
- Published Print: SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!