UNIT 14.6 Models of Melanoma Metastasis: Using a Transient siRNA-Based Protein Inhibition Strategy in Mice to Validate the Functional Relevance of Pharmacological Agents
Published Online: 1 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Pharmacology
How to Cite
Sharma, A. and Robertson, G. P. 2007. Models of Melanoma Metastasis: Using a Transient siRNA-Based Protein Inhibition Strategy in Mice to Validate the Functional Relevance of Pharmacological Agents. Current Protocols in Pharmacology. 38:14.6.1–14.6.15.
- Published Online: 1 SEP 2007
- Published Print: SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!