UNIT 14.13 Pre-Clinical Models of Renal Carcinoma and Their Utility in Drug Development
Published Online: 1 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Pharmacology
How to Cite
Salumbides, B. C., Lehet, K. M., Ndikuyeze, G. and Pili, R. 2009. Pre-Clinical Models of Renal Carcinoma and Their Utility in Drug Development. Current Protocols in Pharmacology. 47:14.13.1–14.13.19.
- Published Online: 1 DEC 2009
- Published Print: DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!