UNIT 2.6 Use of FM1-43 and Other Derivatives to Investigate Neuronal Function
Published Online: 1 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Neuroscience
How to Cite
Cousin, M. 2003. Use of FM1-43 and Other Derivatives to Investigate Neuronal Function. Current Protocols in Neuroscience. 23:2.6:2.6.1–2.6.11.
- Published Online: 1 AUG 2003
- Published Print: APR 2003
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (01 APR 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!