UNIT 3.26 Culturing of Cerebellar Granule Cells to Study Neuronal Migration: Gradient and Local Perfusion Assays
Published Online: 1 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Neuroscience
How to Cite
Guijarro, P., Jiang, J. and Yuan, X.-b. 2012. Culturing of Cerebellar Granule Cells to Study Neuronal Migration: Gradient and Local Perfusion Assays. Current Protocols in Neuroscience. 60:3.26:3.26.1–3.26.12.
- Published Online: 1 JUL 2012
- Published Print: JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!