UNIT 8.9 Models of Nociception: Hot-Plate, Tail-Flick, and Formalin Tests in Rodents
Published Online: 1 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Neuroscience
How to Cite
Bannon, A. W. and Malmberg, A. B. 2007. Models of Nociception: Hot-Plate, Tail-Flick, and Formalin Tests in Rodents. Current Protocols in Neuroscience. 41:8.9:8.9.1–8.9.16.
- Published Online: 1 OCT 2007
- Published Print: OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!