UNIT 9.39 Prime-, Stress-, and Cue-Induced Reinstatement of Extinguished Drug-Reinforced Responding in Rats: Cocaine as the Prototypical Drug of Abuse
Published Online: 1 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Neuroscience
How to Cite
Beardsley, P. M. and Shelton, K. L. 2012. Prime-, Stress-, and Cue-Induced Reinstatement of Extinguished Drug-Reinforced Responding in Rats: Cocaine as the Prototypical Drug of Abuse. Current Protocols in Neuroscience. 61:9.39:9.39.1–9.39.40.
- Published Online: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!