UNIT 1.24 Synthesis of 2′,4′-Bridged Nucleosides Using a New Orthogonally Protected Sugar Synthon: 5-O-(tert-Butyldiphenylsilyl)-4-C-Hydroxymethyl-1,2-O-Isopropylidene-3-O-Napthyl-α-d-Allofuranose
Published Online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Nucleic Acid Chemistry
How to Cite
Seth, P. P. and Prakash, T. P. 2011. Synthesis of 2′,4′-Bridged Nucleosides Using a New Orthogonally Protected Sugar Synthon: 5-O-(tert-Butyldiphenylsilyl)-4-C-Hydroxymethyl-1,2-O-Isopropylidene-3-O-Napthyl-α-d-Allofuranose. Current Protocols in Nucleic Acid Chemistry. 44:1.24:1.24.1–1.24.23.
- Published Online: 1 MAR 2011
- Published Print: MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!