UNIT 3.16 A Universal and Recyclable Solid Support for Oligonucleotide Synthesis
Published Online: 1 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Nucleic Acid Chemistry
How to Cite
Morvan, F., Meyer, A. and Vasseur, J.-J. 2007. A Universal and Recyclable Solid Support for Oligonucleotide Synthesis. Current Protocols in Nucleic Acid Chemistry. 30:3.16:3.16.1–3.16.19.
- Published Online: 1 SEP 2007
- Published Print: SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!