UNIT 3.20 RNA Synthesis by Reverse Direction Process: Phosphoramidites and High Purity RNAs and Introduction of Ligands, Chromophores, and Modifications at 3′-End
Published Online: 1 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Nucleic Acid Chemistry
How to Cite
Srivastava, S. C., Pandey, D., Srivastava, N. P. and Bajpai, S. P. 2011. RNA Synthesis by Reverse Direction Process: Phosphoramidites and High Purity RNAs and Introduction of Ligands, Chromophores, and Modifications at 3′-End. Current Protocols in Nucleic Acid Chemistry. 45:3.20:3.20.1–3.20.39.
- Published Online: 1 JUN 2011
- Published Print: JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!