UNIT 8.8 Binding to the DNA Minor Groove by Heterocyclic Dications: From AT-Specific Monomers to GC Recognition with Dimers
Published Online: 1 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Nucleic Acid Chemistry
How to Cite
Nanjunda, R. and Wilson, W. D. 2012. Binding to the DNA Minor Groove by Heterocyclic Dications: From AT-Specific Monomers to GC Recognition with Dimers. Current Protocols in Nucleic Acid Chemistry. 51:8.8:8.8.1–8.8.20.
- Published Online: 1 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!