UNIT 11.11 Site-Specific Fluorescent Labeling of Large RNAs with Pyrene
Published Online: 1 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Nucleic Acid Chemistry
How to Cite
Smalley, M. K. and Silverman, S. K. 2004. Site-Specific Fluorescent Labeling of Large RNAs with Pyrene. Current Protocols in Nucleic Acid Chemistry. 19:11.11:11.11.1–11.11.12.
- Published Online: 1 DEC 2004
- Published Print: NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!