UNIT 11.18 Identification of Polyol-Responsive Monoclonal Antibodies for Use in Immunoaffinity Chromatography
Published Online: 1 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2003 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Molecular Biology
How to Cite
Thompson, N. E. and Burgess, R. R. 2001. Identification of Polyol-Responsive Monoclonal Antibodies for Use in Immunoaffinity Chromatography. Current Protocols in Molecular Biology. 54:VI:11.18:11.18.1–11.18.9.
- Published Online: 1 MAY 2001
- Published Print: APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!