UNIT 14.7 In Situ Hybridization and Detection Using Nonisotopic Probes
Published Online: 1 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Molecular Biology
How to Cite
Knoll, J. H., Lichter, P., Bakdounes, K. and Eltoum, I.-E. A. 2007. In Situ Hybridization and Detection Using Nonisotopic Probes. Current Protocols in Molecular Biology. 79:14.7:14.7.1–14.7.17.
- Published Online: 1 JUL 2007
- Published Print: JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!