UNIT 14.8 In situ Polymerase Chain Reaction and Hybridization to Detect Low-Abundance Nucleic Acid Targets
Published Online: 1 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2003 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Molecular Biology
How to Cite
Bagasra, O., Seshamma, T., Pomerantz, R. and Hanson, J. 2001. In situ Polymerase Chain Reaction and Hybridization to Detect Low-Abundance Nucleic Acid Targets. Current Protocols in Molecular Biology. 34:14.8:14.8.1–14.8.24.
- Published Online: 1 MAY 2001
- Published Print: APR 1996
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (01 APR 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!