UNIT 14.17 Using CellProfiler for Automatic Identification and Measurement of Biological Objects in Images
Published Online: 1 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Molecular Biology
How to Cite
Vokes, M. S. and Carpenter, A. E. 2008. Using CellProfiler for Automatic Identification and Measurement of Biological Objects in Images. Current Protocols in Molecular Biology. 82:14.17:14.17.1–14.17.12.
- Published Online: 1 APR 2008
- Published Print: APR 2008
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (05 JAN 2015)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!