UNIT 23.13 Recombineering-Based Procedure for Creating Cre/loxP Conditional Knockouts in the Mouse
Published Online: 1 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Molecular Biology
How to Cite
Bouvier, J. and Cheng, J.-G. 2009. Recombineering-Based Procedure for Creating Cre/loxP Conditional Knockouts in the Mouse. Current Protocols in Molecular Biology. 85:23.13:23.13.1–23.13.27.
- Published Online: 1 JAN 2009
- Published Print: JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!