UNIT 7.21B Immortalization of Human and Rhesus Macaque Primary Antigen-Specific T Cells by Retrovirally Transduced Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase
Published Online: 1 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Immunology
How to Cite
Barsov, E. V. 2011. Immortalization of Human and Rhesus Macaque Primary Antigen-Specific T Cells by Retrovirally Transduced Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase. Current Protocols in Immunology. 95:III:7.21B:7.21B.1–7.21B.20.
- Published Online: 1 NOV 2011
- Published Print: NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!