UNIT 7.37 Generation, Isolation, and Maintenance of Human Mast Cells and Mast Cell Lines Derived from Peripheral Blood or Cord Blood
Published Online: 1 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Immunology
How to Cite
Rådinger, M., Jensen, B. M., Kuehn, H. S., Kirshenbaum, A. and Gilfillan, A. M. 2010. Generation, Isolation, and Maintenance of Human Mast Cells and Mast Cell Lines Derived from Peripheral Blood or Cord Blood. Current Protocols in Immunology. 90:IV:7.37:7.37.1–7.37.12.
- Published Online: 1 AUG 2010
- Published Print: AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!