UNIT 9.5 Identification of B Cell and T Cell Epitopes Using Synthetic Peptide Combinatorial Libraries
Published Online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Immunology
How to Cite
Pinilla, C., Appel, J. R., Judkowski, V. and Houghten, R. A. 2012. Identification of B Cell and T Cell Epitopes Using Synthetic Peptide Combinatorial Libraries. Current Protocols in Immunology. 99:9.5:9.5.1–9.5.16.
- Published Online: 1 NOV 2012
- Published Print: NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!