UNIT 10.17E Efficient In Vivo Delivery of Plasmids and Oligonucleotides Using Hemagglutinating Virus of Japan Envelope (HVJ-E) Vector in Immunological Disease Models
Published Online: 1 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Immunology
How to Cite
Kitani, A. and Fichtner-Feigl, S. 2010. Efficient In Vivo Delivery of Plasmids and Oligonucleotides Using Hemagglutinating Virus of Japan Envelope (HVJ-E) Vector in Immunological Disease Models. Current Protocols in Immunology. 91:VI:10.17E:10.17E.1–10.17E.9.
- Published Online: 1 NOV 2010
- Published Print: NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!