UNIT 13.8 Human Complement Components C4A and C4B Genetic Diversities: Complex Genotypes and Phenotypes
Published Online: 1 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Immunology
How to Cite
Chung, E. K., Wu, Y. L., Yang, Y., Zhou, B. and Yu, C. Y. 2005. Human Complement Components C4A and C4B Genetic Diversities: Complex Genotypes and Phenotypes. Current Protocols in Immunology. 68:13.8:13.8.1–13.8.36.
- Published Online: 1 SEP 2005
- Published Print: AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!