UNIT 14.29 Target-Induced Natural Killer Cell Loss as a Measure of NK Cell Responses
Published Online: 1 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Immunology
How to Cite
Warren, H. 2012. Target-Induced Natural Killer Cell Loss as a Measure of NK Cell Responses. Current Protocols in Immunology. 97:14.29:14.29.1–14.29.15.
- Published Online: 1 APR 2012
- Published Print: APR 2012
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (01 APR 2013)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!