UNIT 16.3 Targeted Identification of Infection-Related HLA Class I–Presented Epitopes by Stable Isotope Tagging of Epitopes (SITE)
Published Online: 1 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Immunology
How to Cite
Meiring, H., Soethout, E., de Jong, A. and van Els, C. 2007. Targeted Identification of Infection-Related HLA Class I–Presented Epitopes by Stable Isotope Tagging of Epitopes (SITE). Current Protocols in Immunology. 77:16.3:16.3.1–16.3.20.
- Published Online: 1 MAY 2007
- Published Print: MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!