UNIT 20.9 ErbB2 Transgenic Mice: A Tool for Investigation of the Immune Prevention and Treatment of Mammary Carcinomas
Published Online: 1 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Immunology
How to Cite
Quaglino, E., Mastini, C., Forni, G. and Cavallo, F. 2008. ErbB2 Transgenic Mice: A Tool for Investigation of the Immune Prevention and Treatment of Mammary Carcinomas. Current Protocols in Immunology. 82:20.9:20.9.1–20.9.10.
- Published Online: 1 AUG 2008
- Published Print: AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!