UNIT 22F.11 Differentiation and Characterization of Dendritic Cells from Human Embryonic Stem Cells
Published Online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Immunology
How to Cite
Mohib, K. and Wang, L. 2012. Differentiation and Characterization of Dendritic Cells from Human Embryonic Stem Cells. Current Protocols in Immunology. 98:F:22F.11:22F.11.1–22F.11.22.
- Published Online: 1 AUG 2012
- Published Print: AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!