UNIT 7.4 Detection of Mutations by Single-Strand Conformation Polymorphism (SSCP) Analysis and SSCP-Hybrid Methods
Published Online: 1 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2003 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Human Genetics
How to Cite
Warren, W., Hovig, E., Smith-Sørensen, B., Børresen, A.-L., Fujimura, F. K., Liu, Q., Feng, J. and Sommer, S. S. 2001. Detection of Mutations by Single-Strand Conformation Polymorphism (SSCP) Analysis and SSCP-Hybrid Methods. Current Protocols in Human Genetics. 15:7.4.1–7.4.23.
- Published Online: 1 MAY 2001
- Published Print: NOV 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!