UNIT 7.4 Detection of Mutations by Single-Strand Conformation Polymorphism (SSCP) Analysis and SSCP-Hybrid Methods
Published Online: 1 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Human Genetics
How to Cite
Warren, W., Hovig, E., Smith-Sørensen, B., Børresen, A.-L., Fujimura, F. K., Liu, Q., Feng, J. and Sommer, S. S. 2001. Detection of Mutations by Single-Strand Conformation Polymorphism (SSCP) Analysis and SSCP-Hybrid Methods. Current Protocols in Human Genetics. 15:7.4:7.4.1–7.4.23.
- Published Online: 1 MAY 2001
- Published Print: NOV 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!