UNIT 7.8 Detection of Mutations by Fluorescence-Assisted Mismatch Analysis (FAMA)
Published Online: 1 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Human Genetics
How to Cite
Tosi, M., Verpy, E. and Meo, T. 2001. Detection of Mutations by Fluorescence-Assisted Mismatch Analysis (FAMA). Current Protocols in Human Genetics. 12:7.8:7.8.1–7.8.12.
- Published Online: 1 MAY 2001
- Published Print: FEB 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!