UNIT 7.14 MLPA and MAPH: Sensitive Detection of Deletions and Duplications
Published Online: 1 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Human Genetics
How to Cite
den Dunnen, J. T. and White, S. J. 2006. MLPA and MAPH: Sensitive Detection of Deletions and Duplications. Current Protocols in Human Genetics. 51:7.14:7.14.1–7.14.20.
- Published Online: 1 NOV 2006
- Published Print: OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!