UNIT 8.12 Oligonucleotide Microarrays for Clinical Diagnosis of Copy Number Variation and Zygosity Status
Published Online: 1 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Human Genetics
How to Cite
Miller, D. T., Shen, Y. and Wu, B.-L. 2012. Oligonucleotide Microarrays for Clinical Diagnosis of Copy Number Variation and Zygosity Status. Current Protocols in Human Genetics. 74:8.12:8.12.1–8.12.17.
- Published Online: 1 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!