UNIT 18.4 Targeted Exon Sequencing by In-Solution Hybrid Selection
Published Online: 1 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Human Genetics
How to Cite
Blumenstiel, B., Cibulskis, K., Fisher, S., DeFelice, M., Barry, A., Fennell, T., Abreu, J., Minie, B., Costello, M., Young, G., Maquire, J., Kernytsky, A., Melnikov, A., Rogov, P., Gnirke, A. and Gabriel, S. 2010. Targeted Exon Sequencing by In-Solution Hybrid Selection. Current Protocols in Human Genetics. 66:18.4:18.4.1–18.4.24.
- Published Online: 1 JUL 2010
- Published Print: JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!