UNIT 7.37 High-Resolution Multiparameter DNA Flow Cytometry for the Detection and Sorting of Tumor and Stromal Subpopulations from Paraffin-Embedded Tissues
Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Cytometry
How to Cite
Corver, W. E. and ter Haar, N. T. 2011. High-Resolution Multiparameter DNA Flow Cytometry for the Detection and Sorting of Tumor and Stromal Subpopulations from Paraffin-Embedded Tissues. Current Protocols in Cytometry. 55:7.37:7.37.1–7.37.21.
- Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
- Published Print: JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!