UNIT 9.18 Stem Cell Identification and Sorting Using the Hoechst 33342 Side Population (SP)
Published Online: 1 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2004 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Cytometry
How to Cite
Goodell, M. A. 2005. Stem Cell Identification and Sorting Using the Hoechst 33342 Side Population (SP). Current Protocols in Cytometry. 34:9.18:9.18.1–9.18.11.
- Published Online: 1 NOV 2005
- Published Print: OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!