UNIT 12.29 Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence (TIRF) Microscopy Illuminator for Improved Imaging of Cell Surface Events
Published Online: 1 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Cytometry
How to Cite
Johnson, D. S., Jaiswal, J. K. and Simon, S. 2012. Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence (TIRF) Microscopy Illuminator for Improved Imaging of Cell Surface Events. Current Protocols in Cytometry. 61:12.29:12.29.1–12.29.19.
- Published Online: 1 JUL 2012
- Published Print: JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!