UNIT 12.32 A Review of Reagents for Fluorescence Microscopy of Cellular Compartments and Structures, Part III: Reagents for Actin, Tubulin, Cellular Membranes, and Whole Cell and Cytoplasm
Published Online: 2 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Cytometry
How to Cite
Kilgore, J. A., Dolman, N. J. and Davidson, M. W. 2014. A Review of Reagents for Fluorescence Microscopy of Cellular Compartments and Structures, Part III: Reagents for Actin, Tubulin, Cellular Membranes, and Whole Cell and Cytoplasm. Current Protocols in Cytometry. 67:12.32:12.32.1–12.32.17.
- Published Online: 2 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!