UNIT 3.13 Isolation of Clathrin-Coated Vesicles by Differential and Density Gradient Centrifugation
Published Online: 1 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Cell Biology
How to Cite
Girard, M., Allaire, P. D., Blondeau, F. and McPherson, P. S. 2005. Isolation of Clathrin-Coated Vesicles by Differential and Density Gradient Centrifugation. Current Protocols in Cell Biology. 26:3.13:3.13.1–3.13.31.
- Published Online: 1 APR 2005
- Published Print: MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!