UNIT 22.14 Analysis of DNA Replication in Saccharomyces cerevisiae by Two-Dimensional and Pulsed-Field Gel Electrophoresis
Published Online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Cell Biology
How to Cite
Ide, S. and Kobayashi, T. 2010. Analysis of DNA Replication in Saccharomyces cerevisiae by Two-Dimensional and Pulsed-Field Gel Electrophoresis. Current Protocols in Cell Biology. 49:22.14:22.14.1–22.14.12.
- Published Online: 1 DEC 2010
- Published Print: DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!