UNIT 1.11 Using The Arabidopsis Information Resource (TAIR) to Find Information About Arabidopsis Genes
Published Online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Bioinformatics
How to Cite
Lamesch, P., Dreher, K., Swarbreck, D., Sasidharan, R., Reiser, L. and Huala, E. 2010. Using The Arabidopsis Information Resource (TAIR) to Find Information About Arabidopsis Genes. Current Protocols in Bioinformatics. 30:1.11:1.11.1–1.11.51.
- Published Online: 1 JUN 2010
- Published Print: JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!